HELP QUICK! I need a good birthday present for someone, on the double!

FlyNavy said:
not you ding dong, your birthday's like three years away
How come I never get presents?

:(

For Knyte and kiwi, a spa gift certificate is always good, unless you're me. :fly:

zengirl said:
How come I never get presents?

:(

For Knyte and kiwi, a spa gift certificate is always good, unless you're me. :fly:
you got new brakes and an elephant, what'cha mean you don't get presents :p

SpangeMonkee said:
get her a new washer and dryer along with a new frying pan. wrap it up and put a card on it that says, "get your ass back in the kitchen and cook me dinner!"

where's my washer and dryer? i got jipped at only getting the last half of this deal. :(

KNYTE said:
Kiwi doesn't need a new camera. She probably won't need one for quite a while.
No no no

Thats like FB telling me "You've already got a good pair of shoes, you don't need another pair."

There will always be a better more expensive pair of shoes then the pairs that I own- same goes with her camera.

(I'm trying Kiwi!!)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
No no no

Thats like FB telling me "You've already got a good pair of shoes, you don't need another pair."

There will always be a better more expensive pair of shoes then the pairs that I own- same goes with her camera.

(I'm trying Kiwi!!)

Oh don't worry, I'll get one long before he thinks I need it.

Wine? Does she like wine? Everyone likes wine. You should get some wine. Or, a framed picture of wine.

Pandora said:
You sir are more than welcome to send me a bday present ANYTIME! :D
oh, me too. I love a great red wine. I just bought my wife a wicked bottle of wine for when she squeezes the little bugger out. A '99 Brunello, which was an awesome (and pricey) year.

on topic:
get her a big box of condoms