HELP QUICK! I need a good birthday present for someone, on the double!

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Someone who is very close to me has a birthday coming up sometime this month! I can't remember which day it is, I think it's this week, I'll have to check my Outlook calendar.

Anyway, I need present ideas stat!

She likes taking pictures, going to the beach, and taking pictures while at the beach. That's pretty much all I know about her really.

HELP ME YOU IDIOTS!

Serious replies only, I'm crying here.

Pandora said:
A book of a favorite photographers work? :D

edit: sorry I'm no good at this "serious replies only" thing...
"Serious replies only, I'm crying here." in an obscure reference to a famous thread at genmay where the member proclaimed SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY I"M FUCKING CRYING HERE

usually when a thread started claims 'serious replies on, I'm crying here' it is meant to be taken literally or sarcastically - left for the reader to decipher

elpmis said:
"Serious replies only, I'm crying here." in an obscure reference to a famous thread at genmay where the member proclaimed SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY I"M FUCKING CRYING HERE

usually when a thread started claims 'serious replies on, I'm crying here' it is meant to be taken literally or sarcastically - left for the reader to decipher
stop impeding my social progress :mad:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
New camera? New lense? Camera repair kit? Gift certificate to have pictures printed out? Frames?

I wish, unfortunately a new camera or lens are out of the budget.

My actual birthday present is going to be a bunch of money to spend on new clothes after the baby is born, so we aren't doing anything huge right now.a