GAY Help me shave my pussy(cat)

You're crazy woman! Leave that black male kitteh alone!

~signed Leo (a smart kitten who knows you shouldn't have one)
Uzfc6S3.jpg

Any name that ends in " IS " , " AS " or " US " is good .

That way they'll answer to "k'ss k'ss " regardless .

Animal wisdom folks , drink it in .

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Name it Dark Handsome.

Get it? Dark.

Handsome.

@Maureen I don't like you, because I don't like humans one bit. But now that you're getting a cat, I can tolerate you. You magnificent cunt. I tolerate the shit out of you!

Well let me get you riiiiiight back where you need to be
NO TOLERATING ME cuz this magnificent cunt would never let Satan’s Furball near me

Forgot to announce — hold up

You're crazy woman! Leave that black male kitteh alone!

~signed Leo (a smart kitten who knows you shouldn't have one)
Uzfc6S3.jpg

Ok that’s a sweet pussycat
I have a soft spot in my dark heart for little black cats
Prob because my ex boyfriend Edward the Forum Cat (lovingly known as ETFC) really melted my icy cold heart...
Then that ridiculously cute jezibel Penelope Mew aka P’Mew pulled at my heart strings and now LEO?!

Ugh can you people chill on the cute black cats

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Ok that’s a sweet pussycat
I have a soft spot in my dark heart for little black cats
Prob because my ex boyfriend Edward the Forum Cat (lovingly known as ETFC) really melted my icy cold heart...
Then that ridiculously cute jezibel Penelope Mew aka P’Mew pulled at my heart strings and now LEO?!

Ugh can you people chill on the cute black cats
Who are you and what have you done with Kiki? ;)

I have a big soft spot for black cats myself. I've had a few others and he looks so much like the last black one I had - vet's pretty sure he's Maine Coon (like the last I had). It's almost uncanny how much so! I fell in love with this guy the moment I saw him.

He's fucking huge too compared to Ginger (only about 1.5 months apart in age) but such a sweetie
RYGKbYS.jpg