Help Me Design The UF RPG!

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I need some general input on what people would prefer it be like, I'll pool ideas and start building it out.

1) Style of RPG

- Realisticy - Real world weapons, strengths, story lines. Basically everyone would be just another person except in some crazy situation and be able to use weapons and stuff.

- Fantasy - Think World Of Warcraft. Knights, Dragons, Orcs, Dwarves, and Fairy Princesses. We'd use spells and medieval weapons (axes, swords, and such.)

- Spacey - Frickin' laser beams, giant robots, missiles, all that stuff. Robotech for those played it back in the old days.

- Matrixy - Similiar to realisticy except we have super speed and all that crap (if you've seen the Matrix movies this should be pretty self-explanatory. Pandora would most likely get to wear tight, black, plastic in this scenario.

2) Storyline:

- Go to get something

- Go to kill something

- Go to take over something

3) Who wants in? Express interest in this thread so I can get a count and an idea of what I'm in for.

Go!

Is that not there for you guys?

poal.jpg

- Fantasy - Think World Of Warcraft. Knights, Dragons, Orcs, Dwarves, and Fairy Princesses. We'd use spells and medieval weapons (axes, swords, and such.)

- Spacey - Frickin' laser beams, giant robots, missiles, all that stuff. Robotech for those played it back in the old days.

- Matrixy - Similiar to realisticy except we have super speed and all that crap (if you've seen the Matrix movies this should be pretty self-explanatory. Pandora would most likely get to wear tight, black, plastic in this scenario.

Any of those jive with me.

KNYTE said:
I don't think I have those options? Or was just never told how to enable them?
Ok, so when you go to make a new thread, you don't see any of those options under the submit reply button?

Who says I can't wear tight black vinyl any any other scenario?

Actually, I'm quite fond of my Harley costume, maybe I'll just wear that. :pandora:

1) I'll vote for Realisticy, Fantasy, or Matrixy
2) Go to get something
3) I'd be in, but I have no idea how to play RPG's, unless they're on the Gamecube :fly:

theacoustician said:

Any of those jive with me.

Ditto for me.

Polls should be an option now. However, if fly mart ever comes back, it'll probably be an option in there instead of a freebee.

Can we be like Grand theft auto or something similar (fantasy\real)?