Help I'm stuck in Atlanta for the night

It's great that you can buy multiple people beers and shots and the bill is only like 24 dollars. Man this place is so not like South Tampa.

Last edited:
So I'm out with WaW now and he's been off work since 2 boozing.... I need a drunk Jew translator.

omGOD isn't that the funniest thing? he slurs and grins and grins and slurs and throws in some giggles and then you're petting his hair while you're trying to translate and you just end up giggling along with him while you tell him you don't know what the fuck he just said but he's so cute and he giggles and gets another round. :D :heart:

omGOD isn't that the funniest thing? he slurs and grins and grins and slurs and throws in some giggles and then you're petting his hair while you're trying to translate and you just end up giggling along with him while you tell him you don't know what the fuck he just said but he's so cute and he giggles and gets another round. :D :heart:

godammit, I'm not cajun...wtf are my clothes? golf tournament time in 2 hours

What was with all the drunk callers last night?

We were trying to enjoy a nice night in with two friends playing board games and watching movies. /not cool

I could only understand about 1 out of every 4 words that WaW said to me.

edit: And not a single one of them made sense. The most understood word: whatever.

It was funny we were just sitting at the bar and I asked if he had Theacs number. He just stood up and went outside. He came back laughing and all I could make out was Fly and both my dicks.

I could only understand about 1 out of every 4 words that WaW said to me.

edit: And not a single one of them made sense. The most understood word: whatever.

christ, I was hammered when you FINALLY showed up...we were 5 minutes from missing each other due to me going home :p

good time though