Hello sir, please give us $2400 AUD payable NOW

D

ded

So after much pain in the ass, I make it so my daughter can go to school here. Now 3 days after she has been in I get told I need to pay $2400. NOW. Aussie school rocks :rolleyes:

wr3kt said:
because you touch yourself at night, and they think they can get away with it. i'm going to tell them to get fucked.

SpangeMonkee said:
why didn't you know about the cost before hand?
ya, cost when you are on a VISITOR VISA which i am NOT on.

FlamingGlory said:
So like $2 USD?

And private school?
AUD is about 25% less value than USD

public

ded said:
because you touch yourself at night, and they think they can get away with it. i'm going to tell them to get fucked.

ya, cost when you are on a VISITOR VISA which i am NOT on.

AUD is about 25% less value than USD

public

Australia seems very closed minded towards foreigners. Which is funny when you consider they're all a bunch of escaped crooks and cons to begin with.

Fat Burger said:
Actually, with the higher sales tax in Canada, the money is basically even :(

huh? Higher sales tax means you pay even more?

Findakáno said:
Yes, basicly the cost is the same whether you buy it in the US with US dollars or go to Canada with US dollars exchanged into Canadian money.

Didn't you ever have economics 101 in high school. :rolleyes::tard:

huh?

Findakáno said:
The purchasing power of 1 U.S. Dollar is the same in both the US and Canada considering both the exchange rate and the cost of living in both nations.

When did that happen?

fly said:
I think their money is just about equal to our money. Not like Canada, who you could by with your piggy bank.

Maybe you can spend some of that fancy american money on grammar lessons? Perhaps "by" a dictionary.

In Canada they teach us these things in school.

smileynev said:
huh? Higher sales tax means you pay even more?
there is an accross the board 10% tax on everything cept fruit & veg (well nearly everything)

ded said:
there is an accross the board 10% tax on everything cept fruit & veg (well nearly everything)
Welcome to NY where 8% county tax + 4% state tax = 11% sales tax ;) With breaks on certain items at certain times of the year (i.e. back to school).

ded said:

Ded is talking about the GST (Goods / Services Tax) that gets applied in addition to income tax. It sucks, but we are used to it ...