Thread Hello my friends - from Chennai India

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Long time no talk my mostly Tampa friends. Aside from fly every now and again i haven't talked to anyone here in forever. In true penis envy fasion this is now a blog entry

I'm in Chennai for a 2 month work rotation for our availability command center. I'll basically be in charge of the room and comms to all executives and its great because i have no idea what i'm doing. I've been put up in the Westin which is a gorgeous 5 star facility walking distance to a nice mall with some decent restaurants. I have not had the shits yet but i have medication JUST IN CASE. The hotel has a free happy hour every night so i've gotten to stay pretty lit. My schedule fluctuates and will be going to nights here 11:30-7:30am (1pm - 9pm CST)

I haven't explored to much, but my facebook has a bunch of pictures of my trip from Dubai to here (2 day layover) and my trip from TX to Dubai. I can link it if anyones interested.

If you want to see a picture of something, or would like to challenge me to do stupid things please feel free. I have around 56 days left. GOOOOD times. :eek:
I have a dinosaur i have named currisauraus who accompanies me. Its fun and you should be jealous.

Howdy.

Please take pictures of a dead body floating in the river.
I'm not sure if Chennai is near the Ganges, but I assume it's near a river, and I assume that's a normal practice over there. I can assume these things as I am an American.

Please and thank you

• Gravy
Reactions: itburnswhenipee
Howdy.

Please take pictures of a dead body floating in the river.
I'm not sure if Chennai is near the Ganges, but I assume it's near a river, and I assume that's a normal practice over there. I can assume these things as I am an American.

Please and thank you
Is there some kind of requirement on me being involved in killing said person prior to taking a picture of said body in stated river?

Oddly i have no seen a river yet, but if i do come across one i'll look for dead bodies as i'm defecating into the river in question.

Is there some kind of requirement on me being involved in killing said person prior to taking a picture of said body in stated river?

Oddly i have no seen a river yet, but if i do come across one i'll look for dead bodies as i'm defecating into the river in question.
That would be a bonus, but not necessarily needed for said picture