hay guys what's going on in this haircut (lol pics)

BigDov said:
What?? No one's going to rail him about using product in his hair?

You bastards disappoint me.

edit- you look like you're about 15 now dude.
you're the only one that gets railed for having good hair. :drool:

bast_imret said:
What is the namco game/thingie on the shelf behind you in one of the pics. Looks imported.
Good eye ;)

That's the box for the Taiko no Tatsujin combo that came with the Tatacon and the 3rd japanese mix. "Import" yes, though I bought from a state-side seller. Got it way before they released Taiko Drum Master here. I "have" the first two mixes as well and there are two more after this that I would like to "get" sometime, but they aren't found so easily.

I'm actually not really a fan of the drum controller for this.. Been thinking about selling it for a while. It's nice to have it as part of the non-standard controller collection, but it sits there even more than my beatmania IIDX controller does and, unlike that one, I don't even feel bad about it :p

Niltrog said:
Good eye ;)

That's the box for the Taiko no Tatsujin combo that came with the Tatacon and the 3rd japanese mix. "Import" yes, though I bought from a state-side seller. Got it way before they released Taiko Drum Master here. I "have" the first two mixes as well and there are two more after this that I would like to "get" sometime, but they aren't found so easily.

I'm actually not really a fan of the drum controller for this.. Been thinking about selling it for a while. It's nice to have it as part of the non-standard controller collection, but it sits there even more than my beatmania IIDX controller does and, unlike that one, I don't even feel bad about it :p

You have a beatmania controller? :drool:

bast_imret said:
You have a beatmania controller? :drool:
nilt-have2.jpg
nilt-have3.jpg

nilt-have4.jpg
nilt-have5.jpg

Took these a long time ago for some thread.. Those DDR pads died after a portland meet at Fatburger's last.. June or something. It wasn't until Christmas that I got another pad, but it's on wood as well. I miss doubles though..

And yeah, there's the IIDX controller ;) I think I mentioned before though.. The learning curve is too steep and I don't like the music or how they actually have you interact with it all that much.. At least not enough to break through the learning curve. It's sexy controller though :drool:

...:geek: :(

SpangeMonkee said:
dear god, son. you need some help. it's a good thing they don't make a bow & arrow controller for WoW. that'd be funny though.

fuck bow and arrow. That's for those night elf pussies. I roll with my sniper rifle, bitch. :cool:

Coqui said:
Not only did he see a stylist, but he has his own that he always goes to?

:elfpenis:

there's nothing wrong with that! Her name is Antionette and my assistant found her for me. Gods below! you people are philistines. I know how I like it cut and she is very good. Plus she's Arabic like me.

jaxxor said:
there's nothing wrong with that! Her name is Antionette and my assistant found her for me. Gods below! you people are philistines. I know how I like it cut and she is very good. Plus she's Arabic like me.

:lol: Your assistant found her AND we're philistines??? It's early on a Monday, but I can sleep better tonight knowing that I've heard it all....... :lol:

BigDov said:
:lol: Your assistant found her AND we're philistines??? It's early on a Monday, but I can sleep better tonight knowing that I've heard it all....... :lol:

I don't live like the rest of you :fly: