hard to concentrate

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
so, i just got this email from someone in our corporate office. apparently the bugs are so scary they sent this to helpdesk instead of the right department.
There are some strange large flying bugs appearing around my cubicle & ceiling fixture. Can someone spray or something? It's kind of scary & hard to concentrate.

Thanks,
D

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
But if you spray the bugs, won't the people get the overspray? That could end up being worse than trying to deal with the bugs........

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
BigDov said:
But if you spray the bugs, won't the people get the overspray? That could end up being worse than trying to deal with the bugs........
naaa... it'd be just like spraying for tards.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
BigDov said:
:(

I wonder if the 30 day sentence in the PG is going to keep some people from wanting to tough it out to become a real member?

I imagine it will deter some. We'll see if it is enough.

M

Mondoz

Maybe they're flying hissing cockroaches.

That'd be cool, as long as they're not here.

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
dreamwalker said:
Doesn't look like it is 30 days across the board for everyone, maybe it's being determined on an individual basis.

I think you're right...... depending on when they registered, there are some in the PG that could get out way before the 30 day trial period.

S

shockthemonkey

CletusJones said:
so, i just got this email from someone in our corporate office. apparently the bugs are so scary they sent this to helpdesk instead of the right department.
reply back with this: