Food HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU DIMWITS

Question, did everyone in your it group suddenly realize on Friday that they had to get a months+ worth of work done by EOD yesterday due to change freeze? Cuz that's been my life all week.
we have blackouts the day before a holiday as well, yet one of the important projects got director approval for an emergency change(wasn't an emergency) it started at 8am and they were still working on it when I left for the day. Luckily it was the DBAs that were fucking it up, not my team (windows)

• Gravy
Reactions: hydra
we have blackouts the day before a holiday as well, yet one of the important projects got director approval for an emergency change(wasn't an emergency) it started at 8am and they were still working on it when I left for the day. Luckily it was the DBAs that were fucking it up, not my team (windows)

IKIFEEL.jpg

The classic American Dysfunctional Family Thanksgivings eh?
Not here. Cousin Maya drove up from Georgia with her husband Henry and helped us devour most of an 11 lb turkey which came out perfect.

Maya and my wife lied to each other in Vasayan dialect for a few hours while Henry and I watched Death Valley Days.

I assume they were lying, their mouths were moving and they don't tell each other the truth.