Happy new year everyone!!!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Sounds like a great start to me :D

i think i'll go with this one.

last year, i started the year out with knee surgery. although, there was ralphing involved with the tearing of the ACL, too. oh, geez.

Happy New Year to all!

We had the fun in Savannah with JJ, Bast, and Erage (w/wife Blondie). I'll have to post pics of all the sheep loven' later tonight. I drank half a bottle of Almaretto and kinda remember talking to April on the phone.....sorta... So much thanks to Erage for providing the ginormus bar!!! :fly: :heart:

bahahaha...I just got this in the email:p

firefirefire.JPG

And thats after I dumped most of that beer on it (its ok, it was a budweiser, so no real loss)

Pandora said:
Happy New Year to all!

We had the fun in Savannah with JJ, Bast, and Erage (w/wife Blondie). I'll have to post pics of all the sheep loven' later tonight. I drank half a bottle of Almaretto and kinda remember talking to April on the phone.....sorta... So much thanks to Erage for providing the ginormus bar!!! :fly: :heart:
It was fun. E-Rage introduced me to Mind Erasers and I beat him in a shot of Maker's Mark. It was a good time. POst some pics Pandora!

JJ Lady said:
It was fun. E-Rage introduced me to Mind Erasers and I beat him in a shot of Maker's Mark. It was a good time. POst some pics Pandora!

Yeah Pandora, post some pics...I'd really like to remember what happened that evening.

But in all seriousness, never get really drunk and then try to watch The God of Cookery at like 2:00am. I was pretty freaked out by the end of that one...especially when bast offered me a blanket.

Oh yeah, and for some reason that sheep logo on the top left of all the UF pages is giving me weird flashbacks from NYE. WTF

Last edited:
ERage said:
Yeah Pandora, post some pics...I'd really like to remember what happened that evening.

But in all seriousness, never get really drunk and then try to watch The God of Cookery at like 2:00am. I was pretty freaked out by the end of that one...especially when bast offered me a blanket.

Oh yeah, and for some reason that sheep logo on the top left of all the UF pages is giving me weird flashbacks from NYE. WTF

Hmm...all those who did something they weren't supposed to do on NYE, got away with it and then told their wife 3 days later take a big step forward....ERAGE??

No, you don't understand. I told her the "little" thing so I could get away scott free with the "big" thing....Get it? (plus she saw me :( )