Happy Friday the 13th. - I'm invincible

It's a Friday the 13th tattoo. I enjoy Friday the 13th and getting tattooed.

Tattoos are art, they don't have to symbolize something special to have meaning. Every time you get a tattoo, a part of your life is forever immortalized on your skin. It serves as a permanent reminder of that day.

That's deep bro.

<3

It's cheesy, but it means a lot to me because of fly.

I don't personally care for tattoos. I think they are silly. I would never seek to get one myself, but if my son or wife wanted me to get one of something they picked, sure, why not.

Ultimately I don't really care. This body is temporary.

Damn wish I had known about the 13 on Friday the 13th as a tat. It actually would mean something to me and be cheap to do. Today would have been an ideal day for that. Oh well :(

I don't personally care for tattoos. I think they are silly. I would never seek to get one myself, but if my son or wife wanted me to get one of something they picked, sure, why not.

Ultimately I don't really care. This body is temporary.
They are silly to others, but supposed to be personal and meaningful to the person who wears them.

There are a bunch of idiots out there with stupid shit tatted on them (me included.)

you can remember this day as the day you increased your chance of lung and mouth cancer by .0087%

No that was yesterday. Today I suddenly remembered something that's extremely important to me, and I must write it down.