Hawt Happy Freedom Day, what are your plans?

What did I do on Freedom day?

Well, I woke up without an alarm clock because Freedom, boy. Hell ya, all kinds of freedom. I woke up smelling of freedom. Granted, freedom was a full day of drinking budweiser outta cans in a hot ass sun but hell yeah, let freedom reign! If that's what freedom smells like, then it smells like victory.

So, after getting up FREE, I walked down into my kitchen, poured a cup of automatically brewed freedom into my cup because AMERICA FUCK YA, walked out onto my back porch, and breathed in deeply of the sweet sweet smell of almighty US of Grade A FREE AIR and said 'Freedom, fuck ya' as I scraped my neighbors dog shit off the bottom of my shoe. Freedom isn't free, libtards. It comes with a cost. Todays freedom cost of a little dog shit on my shoe. IF THATS THE COST OF FREEDOM THEN CONSIDER IT PAID, CUCKS!

After expressing my freedom at home, I needed to express my freedom to the rest of the good old God Damn United States of FREE AMERICA!. We fought a god damned civil war against them freedom hating liberal hippies that called themselves Redcoats and wanted to take away our slaves. Fucking Europeans and their king! What the fuck do they know about being a god damned american? 6000 years ago, while those liberal hippies were still riding their dinosaurs in Germany, in the Land of the God Damned Free, free AMERICANS walked side by side with our god damned dinosaurs because they were free and SO WERE WE!

Our dinosaurs died off because of fucking liberals and the EPA. Point blank.

As I sit outside at the public park paid for by the BLOOD OF PATRIOTS, I pee'd out at least 6 cans of Bud Lite on a local tree to share my freedom with mother nature!

gun.jpg

Woke up, laid around till 1, ate lunch, called 911 because there was a bad car accident at the intersection below our house and the paramedics had to take the driver out. Went to the store, bought stuff for tacos, grilled chicken and carne asada while smoking a stogie and drinking a couple beers, ate tacos, watched part of The Lost World and went to bed.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings