Hawt Happy Freedom Day, what are your plans?

[GIPHY="freedom oy"]https://media2.giphy.com/media/DR6KPAaI4Kk3C/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

I'm going up to the mountains with my dogs, so that we'll be a little cooler, and we won't have to worry about them having heart attacks when the morons around here start blowing shit up.

Nevermind the fact that the entire Southwest is on fire right now, let's fire up the crackerbangers!

Anyone have any idea how big of a cluster fuck that aerial battle would be at the end of ID4?

There's like 20+ American jets up there, god knows how many aliens whipping around, just how much friendly fire do you think there'd be?

Anyone have any idea how big of a cluster fuck that aerial battle would be at the end of ID4?

There's like 20+ American jets up there, god knows how many aliens whipping around, just how much friendly fire do you think there'd be?
Lots(?)

:p

wickie went to my bros house and had a cook out. we let the women cook the food while we drove to the park and played basketball. We played 2 games of 3 on 3. my 2 brothers and I against some kids who were already there. Man i must be getting old because after running around the court against midteens i was fucking tired after 2 games.