Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
Scott Stap from Creed is doing the Nat'l Anthem tonight. :confused:

Brett-Favre-R.jpg

Anyway, onto TEAM FAVRE night! woooot! :heart::heart:

<- Hard to imagine that I've gone from Hating Favre for 16 years to now rooting for him as my quarterback.

The NFL is a weird place.

Doesn't change the fact I'm still gonna be wearing my #80 Jersey tonight.

<- Hard to imagine that I've gone from Hating Favre for 16 years to now rooting for him as my quarterback.

This can only mean that the NFL has a touch of the bipolarz.

FREE AGENCY RUINED THE FUCKING GAME

omg my HOUSENEGRO has had a perma-boner all day over this game ... its on my screen all evening... stupid hilites... stupid men talking about stupid football.

im gonna put on my maxi dress and curl my eye lashes...

I've done this! But....I'm still watching this game!!

My sister is still for the Pack, (my whole family is die hard Pack), so I told her she isn't my sister from 8:30 Eastern, until game end. :fly:

i dated an NFL player for a hot minute.
his wife wasnt impressed. i was also 17

I've met many. I remember Mark Chmura from the Pack being piggish. He was huuge in person. And since he was around us for a few hours, all I could think of was how my face came to like his lower biceps and they were effing huge.

Too bad he was married and a pig.

I will follow him wherever he goes. I remember THE DAY he stepped onto our frozen tundra!

yeah, the stupid falcons traded him up there

I watched the game intermittently just to reaffirm favre was indeed winning as we all knew he would. I fell asleep and missed the 4th quarter.