Happy Earth Day!

I killed Manbearpig...

Actually no, not in the least bit. I drove a huge SUV to work this morning while smoking a cig. I will however smoke herb tonight to be at one with nature

I bought an iPod. Yes I'm not another one of those passive aggressive emo trendy fgt hippies. :( This thing is hot though. Another high ticket electronic item to suck down my fossil fuel derived power source!

I'm probably going to hell.

I bought an iPod. Yes I'm not another one of those passive aggressive emo trendy fgt hippies. :( This thing is hot though. Another high ticket electronic item to suck down my fossil fuel derived power source!

I'm probably going to hell.

Speaking of emo I just passed a guy in a square a block from my work that was super emo. He was wearing all black, including trench coat and fingerless gloves even though it's 74f outside, black eye makeup, black lipstick, black finger nail polish, hair bad dyed jet black, and hanging from one ear was a razor blade. It was all I could do to keep myself from ripping the razor blade out of his ear and slitting his wrists for him.

Yep, today is its 6,234th birthday.

oh lordy

Speaking of emo I just passed a guy in a square a block from my work that was super emo. He was wearing all black, including trench coat and fingerless gloves even though it's 74f outside, black eye makeup, black lipstick, black finger nail polish, hair bad dyed jet black, and hanging from one ear was a razor blade. It was all I could do to keep myself from ripping the razor blade out of his ear and slitting his wrists for him.

that sounds like goth... but they are almost the same thing.

That's not emo. It's Goth. Or fgt metal head. Mostly Goth. Actually I don't see much of a difference...