Baby Happy Birthday to Eileen, (thread is now icky)

Y'all are disgusting. Having bareback sex like that. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

i went from having sex 3 times a day pretty muchdaily (we had a couple of 5 hr sessions) to NOTHIIIIIIIIIIING...

omg... :(

tito should be scared the next time we have sex.... im going to demolish him.

How do you have sex for five hours straight? The two minutes I get I am done for a while. :fly:

I can't fathom 5 HOURS. That would freaking hurt!

i went from having sex 3 times a day pretty muchdaily (we had a couple of 5 hr sessions) to NOTHIIIIIIIIIIING...

omg... :(

tito should be scared the next time we have sex.... im going to demolish him.

5 hours? Fuck that!

How do you have sex for five hours straight? The two minutes I get I am done for a while. :fly:

I can't fathom 5 HOURS. That would freaking hurt!

:lol:

If Liamz and I don't have sexytime for like a week, I get all sore when we do. Like after Auntie Flo leaves and we DO it again, then the cat is all sore the next day. :fly:

5 hours? Fuck that!

i have never EVER had sex with anyone like i do with tito. not even HN, and we had a pretty healthy sexual relationship.

i think tito is my sexual soul mate. we just have non stop sex all the time. i will never ever find anyone like him again (sexually)
we just have insane chemistry.

after the 5 hr sesh, i was so sore i had to take a pain killer and we didnt touch eachother for days.

My vibrater is the only action I'm going to see for a long time. :-(

just get one of these

gjSqr.gif