FYI Happy Birthday Tardwife

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
Just a placeholder thread to alert NME that it's my birthday in 2 days time. Last year, you may remember that it was only my own birthday thread that made her realise she'd missed her mother's birthday by 2 days.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
How do you miss your mother's birthday? Especially in today's world?

I have trouble with my older sister's birthday, but I long ago setup a google appointment a week before and the day of so I would know.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
How do you miss your mother's birthday? Especially in today's world?

I have trouble with my older sister's birthday, but I long ago setup a google appointment a week before and the day of so I would know.

I have before :(.

It's 4 days before my middle kid, so I get caught up in the planning of his bday and space it. Then I feel terrible after.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
I guess if you're a mother yourself there are some extenuating circumstances, but NME is living the good life, she has almost no responsibilities.

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
I guess if you're a mother yourself there are some extenuating circumstances, but NME is living the good life, she has almost no responsibilities.

A full time job, a degree to study for, a house to look after and a dog keeps her pretty busy.

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
A full time job, a degree to study for, a house to look after and a dog keeps her pretty busy.

Seee...no responsibilities! I'm living the good life am I, while everyone my age spent the past 4-5 years doing fuck all at university racking up debts, skipped lectures and not working I've spent the last.....7 years studying full time and working full time and running households. Woohooo :nevx3:

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Just a placeholder thread to alert NME that it's my birthday in 2 days time. Last year, you may remember that it was only my own birthday thread that made her realise she'd missed her mother's birthday by 2 days.

LOL