Hawt Happy Birthday Keeks! We all hope you get a worthy flower arrangement!

It's ok. You're here now. And since it's me I can make today my extended bday for those who missed the fireworks yesterday.

How are youuuuuu
I am pretty good today. did you hav a good frist day of your birthday and do you have any special plans for your extension?

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I am pretty good today. did you hav a good frist day of your birthday and do you have any special plans for your extension?
It was awesome. Had both parents with me, also they are both kind of sick it was nice to have them in my home and I cooked for them and took care of them even though it was my birthday. I also got new leather knee high boots for the fall season lots of flowers the new iPhone.. some really beautiful jewelry and a bunch of other little things but nothing was better than having my mom and dad with me on my birthday.

Today's plans are to celebrate all my gifts and hopefully get more I'm going to see my boyfriend tonight for the first time in two weeks we'll see how that goes

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Ugh right? ??
He's looking for more romantic stuff that I'm not too super interested in. The iPhone 6s is nice tho. That was delivered to me yesterday.

Anyhoo I'm booking the Botox this week regardless.

Lips in November I'm thinking
where do you get it done? do they do cheap skin stuff?