Happy birthday, honey!

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
Today is itburnswhenipee's birthday! Fly is coming to visit so it seems that spankings will be taken care of. I hope you have a great day sweetie.

Also it appears that it is polo's birthday. I don't really know you, but I hope your day is filled with lots of drunken debauchery.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Wow two hotties with bdays today :drool:

pics in your respective birthday suits now required please.

:heart:

Happy Birthday ibwip.

You and your matron both remember me, or maybe not. My former UF persona was Galen. I am new an improved now.

and thanks for the well wishings!

Happy Birthday ibwip.

You and your matron both remember me, or maybe not. My former UF persona was Galen. I am new an improved now.

and thanks for the well wishings!

I was just getting ready to say, "Huh, you know Galen's birthday was also July 16. I wonder if he's polo," and then you came along and said, "You and your matron both remember me, or maybe not. My former UF persona was Galen. I am new an improved now. and thanks for the well wishings!" and I thought, "Hey, I was right." and then I started typing, "I was just getting ready to say, "Huh, you know Galen's birthday was also July 16. I wonder if he's polo," and then you came along and said, "You and your matron both remember me, or maybe not. My former UF persona was Galen. I am new an improved now. and thanks for the well wishings!" and I thought, "Hey, I was right." and then I started typing, "I was just getting ready to say, "Huh, you know Galen's birthday was also July 16. I wonder if he's polo," and then you came along and said, "You and your matron both remember me, or maybe not. My former UF persona was Galen. I am new an improved now. and thanks for the well wishings!" and I thought, "Hey, I was right." and then I started typing...

/they say that I don't have to walk around in circles, but sometimes I want to

I was just getting ready to say, "Huh, you know Galen's birthday was also July 16. I wonder if he's polo," and then you came along and said, "You and your matron both remember me, or maybe not. My former UF persona was Galen. I am new an improved now. and thanks for the well wishings!" and I thought, "Hey, I was right." and then I started typing, "I was just getting ready to say, "Huh, you know Galen's birthday was also July 16. I wonder if he's polo," and then you came along and said, "You and your matron both remember me, or maybe not. My former UF persona was Galen. I am new an improved now. and thanks for the well wishings!" and I thought, "Hey, I was right." and then I started typing, "I was just getting ready to say, "Huh, you know Galen's birthday was also July 16. I wonder if he's polo," and then you came along and said, "You and your matron both remember me, or maybe not. My former UF persona was Galen. I am new an improved now. and thanks for the well wishings!" and I thought, "Hey, I was right." and then I started typing...

/they say that I don't have to walk around in circles, but sometimes I want to

:lol::lol::lol:

rep++

and Happy Birthday sir. I am so pleased you remembered :D