Happy birthday Blowmar!

speaking of which... i had a very vivid dream about going out, getting drunk, cabbing home, and waking up in the morning thinking my car was stolen, but then remembering it wasn't. i know, really really mundane. why can't i do cool shit in my dreams?

speaking of which... i had a very vivid dream about going out, getting drunk, cabbing home, and waking up in the morning thinking my car was stolen, but then remembering it wasn't. i know, really really mundane. why can't i do cool shit in my dreams?

Eat a bunch of chocolate before bed!

yeah, my days of bangin hotties in my dreams is over. usually just stress dreams about my teeth falling out, four flat tires, or not being able to find ONE good song during a set at an out of town gig. :mad:

got an uncle who says he can control what he's going to dream about before going to bed. must be nice.

yeah, my days of bangin hotties in my dreams is over. usually just stress dreams about my teeth falling out, four flat tires, or not being able to find ONE good song during a set at an out of town gig. :mad:

got an uncle who says he can control what he's going to dream about before going to bed. must be nice.

Sometimes I can control the outcomes of dreams. Often times when that happens I try too hard and wake up. I do dream about broken teeth, though. I also fly, but it's like swimming and usually is away from a pursuer.

Happy birthday, buddy. I wish I could be there tonight. We'll try and make the tomorrow deal. Send me a text with the address and time.

:heart:

to dream of teeth augurs an unpleasant contact with sickness or disquieting people.
for one tooth to fall out, foretells disagreeable news: if two, it denotes unhappy states that the dreamer will be plunged into from no carelessness on his part. if three fall out, sickness and accidents of a very serious nature will follow. seeing all the teeth drop out, death and famine usually will prevail.

to dream of teeth augurs an unpleasant contact with sickness or disquieting people.
for one tooth to fall out, foretells disagreeable news: if two, it denotes unhappy states that the dreamer will be plunged into from no carelessness on his part. if three fall out, sickness and accidents of a very serious nature will follow. seeing all the teeth drop out, death and famine usually will prevail.

Do you believe in that?

I don't think your dreams can tell the future. I've always heard that tooth falling out dreams meant that you were worried about your image/physique...

Do you believe in that?

not completely. i do think that dreams can reflect what's going on with you currently. i know that when i was pregnant both times, i did have several dreams about/with water. if anything, it's fun, and if there's something i have had a dream about, especially something that really stuck out in the dream, it's interesting to go to my book and look it up. would i base my life around it? no.

it's the same for reading horoscopes. i think it's interesting and fun, but i'm not paying anyone to do my charts.

Jesus...well, I am a fat fucker.

"My Teeth Are Falling"

Dreams that your teeth are falling out are the most common dreams we here at Dream Moods receive. Common dream scenarios include having your teeth crumbling in your hands or your teeth falling out one by one with just a light tap.�Such dreams are not only horrifying and shocking, but often leaves the dreamer with a lasting image of the dream. So what does it mean?

One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.�

Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.�

Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.

In the latest research, it has been shown that women in menopause have frequent dreams about teeth. This may be related to getting older and/or feeling unattractive and less feminine.

Traditionally, it was thought that dreaming that you did not have teeth, represent malnutrition which may be applicable to some dreamers.

Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.

ZOMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcoooooooooome to the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck shoooooooooooooop!

You make up for it by having a hot wife, good dj skills, and a nice smile.

You, my friend, are in the club.

yeah, mine usually crumble out into my hands turning grits-like.. I am certainly guilty of worrying about my appearance. even before aging to this extreme. been havin the teeth and the dj dream for a decade minimum... 3/4 times a year.

lemme try and post some party pics:

^^swag bags.. it was a bit of an egomania spree.. along with celebrating my birthday, i really wanted the event to be a celebration of 15 years in the biz. bags had my bio, the mag i write for, some flyers for upcoming events i'm doing, some drink cards from my sunday spot (bikini season starts sunday, april 6)

dinner in the green room at charlies.. it was a MADHOUSE in the lobby, was happy we got a little juice out there.

dinner guests.

brendan (same mom), rick t. (same dad), me.

haha.. swag bag pic has the dave ramsey book, a prego book, and the SI swimsuit issue underneath..

anyway...

just arrived.

:fly: such gangsters.. lol

with the new banner.

couple rich dudes. (lol, alan bridges is probably "find the buffalo" rich)

this chick was dancing for like a movie or something. whole film crew out filming her on this stand.

my man chris and dj chino (aka ma-chino)

i may have some more fun ones at home, the cam died.. :mad:

word up.