Happy Birthday Никола Тесла

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
You probably know him better as Nikola Tesla though, champion of AC power and inventor of the loudspeaker, induction motor, spark plug, bladeless turbine, radio, wireless communications, VTOL vehicles, fluorescent lights, and countless other projects that were lost when the FBI seized his all his documents and research upon his death in 1943. He was and still is the premier electrical engineer of the US. Without him, you wouldn't be able to read this message right now. Celebrate him by reading a bit about him : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla He may have been slightly off his rocker, but most geniuses generally are.

Happy Birthday Nik, hopefully one day you'll get the real credit you're due.

Drool-Boy said:
Without this guy, I never would have been shocked repeatedly throughout my childhood!Thanks Nikola!
If you'd learn not to piddle on the floor, then daddy wouldn't have had to use the taser.

If the man hadn't suppressed all his best work we'd all have unlimited energy and flying cars by now. Oh, and time machines and spaceships and american cheese would be real cheese, dammit, not that nasty, orange oil emulsion we eat today.

don't forget his contributions to the game command & conquer!
teslacoil.jpg

Thanks Tesla for giving your name to one of the best hair bands ever! Actually no they weren't but Love Song was decent.

Tesla was way ahead of his time.

Sometimes I think I'm pretty smart, and then I remember guys like Tesla who invented 5,436 amazing life-changing devices. :(

Whats sad is that the FBI confiscated all his shit, and probably turned it over to some govt egghead that couldnt make heads or tails of it all so they just sealed it up and filed it away somewhere and now its probably lost forever.

Drool-Boy said:
Whats sad is that the FBI confiscated all his shit, and probably turned it over to some govt egghead that couldnt make heads or tails of it all so they just sealed it up and filed it away somewhere and now its probably lost forever.
they probably turned it over to the church, and stashed it in the Vatican Library. Dan Brown should be all over that, I can see it now, The DaVinchi Code 2: Angels and Tesla