Happy BDay Fly!

Snippet from Chapter 6 titled “Confusion” from the wonderful unpublished novel “It Felt Great” by elpmis

It wasn’t really confusion, I loved fly and he loved me, and I was reminded of his love for me every time he bent over to pick up something and I could see the tampon string hanging out of his asshole. I don’t know why he inserted tampons into his asshole; maybe it was his way of telling me that he was the woman in our gay men love relationship.

“Elpie.”

“Yes, fly?”

“I’m the woman in our gay men love relationship.”

Or maybe him telling me that he was the woman in our gay men love relationship was his way of saying he was the woman in our gay men love relationship. Either way, I knew I was in love with him, and I hoped that he knew that I loved him too, and that tonight would be the night that I would try to fit my entire collection of Christopher Walken DVDs into his asshole; not because I’m fucked up in the head, not because I don’t want to watch them anymore and think that they’re better off amassing large chunks of shit all over them, it’s none of those reasons; it’s because I’m tired of looking at them sitting next to lesser movies and wish to store them in a special place where I’ll know where they are. Fly’s asshole. That’s all that really matters anyway. Fly’s ass. Being gay. Being men. And being in love. Gay. Men. Love. Relationship.

"Elpie?"

"Yes, dear?"

"What are you staring at?"

"Oh, nothing ..."

"Is dinner ready yet?"

Last edited:
Shitonthisbitch.jpg

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY - FLY!!!!!!!!!

Did April make you a great big plate of waffles for breakfast with lots of whip cream? - I now associate the two of you with waffles , it will take years to shake off that image. :fly:

gottoys? said:
HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY - FLY!!!!!!!!!

Did April make you a great big plate of waffles for breakfast with lots of whip cream? - I now associate the two of you with waffles , it will take years to shake off that image. :fly:
As a matter of fact, she did make me waffles. :drool: