Happy Bastille Day

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
You know D, the nice thing is as long as I keep a gay Frenchie calender around I will never forget your birthday.

Happy birthday Erage as well.

:heart: for both of you

Happy birthday eRage but France and the French annoy me greatly. I am not wont to condemn an entire people on the actions of few individuals but the majority of their culture and government leave much to the disdain of any red blooded American.

Also what the hell is Bastille day? Wow you threw off the chains of a monarchy only to let Napoleon take over. Good job guys. :p

FlamingGlory said:
Happy birthday eRage but France and the French annoy me greatly. I am not wont to condemn an entire people on the actions of few individuals but the majority of their culture and government leave much to the disdain of any red blooded American.

Also what the hell is Bastille day? Wow you threw off the chains of a monarchy only to let Napoleon take over. Good job guys. :p

The last birthday/Bastille day thread I started for Winkasmooch was locked, if I recall, at another place. The damn French can't keep their arguing amongst themselves.

You, however, have me laughing. :heart:

Last edited:
Damn French. Trying to steal my thunder. The only war they ever won was a war with themselves :p

If you continue on your current course of acquiring marklar I may have to send little children after your shins to bring you down. Don't be fooled by our similar appearance, I will do it.

happy birthday erage and winkasmootch!

erage, you may come retrieve your birthday gift any time, so long as you bring blondie with you. :hi2u:

Sarcasmo said:
You fgts, without the French we might not have a country. Read up on your Revolutionary history.

For some reason this post reminded me of DJ Douchebag, whatever happened to that guy?

KNYTE said:
For some reason this post reminded me of DJ Douchebag, whatever happened to that guy?

And whatever happened to Gottoys?, that hot older woman who lives like a mile from me but who I never met.

Thorn Bird said:
happy birthday erage and winkasmootch!

erage, you may come retrieve your birthday gift any time, so long as you bring blondie with you. :hi2u:

can I take pics and add another category to the website?