Happy b-day Wonko, you fgt

64620df84ab945.gif

Thanks all. The birthday sex will have to be with myself as we're still in the 6 week window of post birth blue balls. Probably doesn't matter anyway though since she'll have such a loose vagina that I might as well just open up a gate and screw a pasture.

But since we have a 1 month old that is colicky, we won't be doing much except hoping she doesn't cry.

I might go to hockey practice tonight so I can get some form of exercise, which I've done none of in about 6 weeks. Lovehandles are getting bigger again. :(

Happy Birthday wonko - I thought you were a piece of shit, egomaniac until I saw your pic w/ your new child. I then realized two things: you are just an average Joe that seems really cool, and secondly I often mistaken your online personality with Sarcasmo's.

Happy Birthday wonko - I thought you were a piece of shit, egomaniac until I saw your pic w/ your new child. I then realized two things: you are just an average Joe that seems really cool, and secondly I often mistaken your online personality with Sarcasmo's.

Would you quit fuckin' rimming his ass?

Thanks all. The birthday sex will have to be with myself as we're still in the 6 week window of post birth blue balls. Probably doesn't matter anyway though since she'll have such a loose vagina that I might as well just open up a gate and screw a pasture.

But since we have a 1 month old that is colicky, we won't be doing much except hoping she doesn't cry.

I might go to hockey practice tonight so I can get some form of exercise, which I've done none of in about 6 weeks. Lovehandles are getting bigger again. :(

forget the six week thing...if she's nursing, she's probably so dry you'd be better off screwing someone's parched throat. better get some KY is all i'm sayin'.

When are you thick bastards going to realize we're alts?