Halloween email forwards

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
With the holidays comes holiday email forwards. We've all gotten them, and forwarded them. Occasionally I'll actually get a funny one that I've never seen before. This one was forwarded to me today, and it made me think of my UF family. :fly:

http://minibytes.mondominishows.com/poo/affiliates/play.asp?Affil=iwon

Have any of you gotten any funnah Halloween forwards? Share em! Let's get UF into the halloween spirit!

Well this is the creepiest thing that's happened to me today. This morning I was wondering whatever happened to the "Flaming Bag of Poo" video I had on my old laptop several years ago.

Lo and behold, here it is. :omy:

Sarcasmo said:
Well this is the creepiest thing that's happened to me today. This morning I was wondering whatever happened to the "Flaming Bag of Poo" video I had on my old laptop several years ago.

Lo and behold, here it is. :omy:

Yeah I know. I was reading your mind again. And how can you loose a flaming bag of poo video? Is nothing sacred to you?!? wtf?!

Pandora said:
Yeah I know. I was reading your mind again. And how can you loose a flaming bag of poo video? Is nothing sacred to you?!? wtf?!

I lost my entire old laptop. By lost I mean I got pissed at it one day and tore the LCD off.

Bubbles said:
waht would get you angry enough to peel off the screen?

The hinges on the lcd broke after approximately 7.63328 hours of usage. It was a used laptop that I bought off a guy for $400. I checked everything, got it home, and after opening and closing it a few times the plastic just started to fracture and separate. I tore the screen off, and then beat it to death a la Office Space.

Sarcasmo said:
The hinges on the lcd broke after approximately 7.63328 hours of usage. It was a used laptop that I bought off a guy for $400. I checked everything, got it home, and after opening and closing it a few times the plastic just started to fracture and separate. I tore the screen off, and then beat it to death a la Office Space.

:lol:

Sarcasmo said:

wow
next time you feel the urge to waste 400 bucks, just stick it in an envelope and mail it to me.
Thx.