hahahaha old dude just ran through Barnes and Noble in his truck (pic)

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,380
Steam
mattressfish
Pr0n114.jpg

This is why old people shouldn't be allowed to drive. Yeah, the pic sucks, but it was the best I could do in the bright ass sun. The pickup is a maroon Ford fullsize and the whole cab is in the store

Wow, I used to work at B&N back in the day. That would've kicked ass.

I can't believe he didn't stop until his entire truck was inside the store. :lol:

edit: my bad, it's just angled. Couldn't see it that well. But still funny anyway.

b_sinning said:
I have no problem with yearly driving exams for elderily once they reach retirement age. What the hell else have they to do anyways.

death with dignity?

:lol: Since I've worked at my job (banking; 5 years now) our buildings have been hit by about 10 vehicles. Someone actually tried to ram one of the drivethrough windows last year. It was comedy gold when their car crumpled into oblivion and the wall was unharmed.

fly said:
btw, there are now 3 news trucks outside, cause THIS is real news. :rolleyes:
Better than the 2 minute spot they gave to this chick on local TV news last night who lost $500 to a scam artist over Red Sox tickets :rolleyes:

The dipshit received a 'second chance' email from someone, that OMG HAD THE EBAY LOGO IN IT, and WESTERN UNIONED the $500 to him :lol::lol::lol:

People like that deserve to learn that lesson that way

b_sinning said:
I have no problem with yearly driving exams for elderily once they reach retirement age. What the hell else have they to do anyways.
I'm not entirely sure, however around here there exists an inordinate quantity of Q-tips and old coots piloting their land barges around during rush hour traffic invariably plodding along at 15mph below the posted speed limit whilst coaxing their self-cancelling turn signals to never turn off in some fashion.