Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
I'm still not allowed in my apartment until Friday at 6:00pm

she has that time to move out.
If she takes anything, or doesnt return my laptop, we go back to court to the same judge.

my lawyer was pretty good. Missed a few points i wanted to bring up, but no big deal.

She played the "I have a 2 year old card" and claimed they had been staying in hotels. The judge didnt buy it. She was going for sole usage of the apt. The judge gave her 4 days.

All in all, we were there less then 2 hours. She has to pick a key up at my lawyers office. and Friday my lawyers assistant will pick the key up from her at the apartment. If she is not there, or doesnt return it, she's in contempt

SOOOO.. 4 more days, and... i get my apt. back. if its over by then or not, i have NO idea... depends on what she fucks up and or takes..

congrats bro! imo, I would go ahead and move out of there yourself so you don't have to deal with any return visits and bad memories :heart:

coming to the braves game this weekend?

why_ask_why said:
congrats bro! imo, I would go ahead and move out of there yourself so you don't have to deal with any return visits and bad memories :heart:

coming to the braves game this weekend?

is it on Saturday? If its on Saturday, YES!!!

otherwise.. No..

Friday i'm having dinner and drinks iwth my best friend AND i have to go get my keys to my apt and meet my lawyer there

i see its on SUnday..

i can come up Saturday morning.. what time is the game.. as i have to leave to go back home .. gotta work Monday

Last edited:
OMG!!!! 4 more days. Who does the Judge think is paying the bills on this apartment?

I vote they take the little one from the irresponsible mom and make her attend counseling. I guess that makes to much sense to the 'system'.

It's kinda like paying taxes , Wherewithal to pay concept. Why should the 'system' pay to take care of the child and get consuling for the crazy lady when they could FORCE you to do whatever they agree to.

Brighter side - is in 4 days you get your life back and can start recovering. Sounds like you have some GREAT friends to help you too. If you learn something from this then you won in the end.

Just tell the judge that the alert level in your apartment went from bananiac yellow to goat scroat blue, and that she needs to be out in 1 day.

bast_imret said:
Just tell the judge that the alert level in your apartment went from bananiac yellow to goat scroat blue, and that she needs to be out in 1 day.

:fly: :fly: ... belly laugh ... :fly: :fly:

Sweeeet. Soon this will all be behind you and you can work on being civil but distant (the key word being distant) and hopefully staying in contact with her little girl. I don't suppose she'd let you pick the kid (and just the kid) up every now and then and take her places.

Lord Flaccid said:
Sweeeet. Soon this will all be behind you and you can work on being civil but distant (the key word being distant) and hopefully staying in contact with her little girl. I don't suppose she'd let you pick the kid (and just the kid) up every now and then and take her places.

That's a hard one isn't it? How much should you get attached to the little girl if there isn't a chance for you and the mom. What happens when mom gets a new victim - I mean guy.

i've made the decision to NOT pursue seeing her daughter either.

The family in general is fubar, and i dont see a reason to be involved AT ALL.

Theres, unfortunately, nothing i can do for that little girl. And at this point, even though i think her mother is nuts, i wont do anything to threaten someone taking her from them.

Not yet anyway.

bananiac yellow said:
i've made the decision to NOT pursue seeing her daughter either.

The family in general is fubar, and i dont see a reason to be involved AT ALL.

Theres, unfortunately, nothing i can do for that little girl. And at this point, even though i think her mother is nuts, i wont do anything to threaten someone taking her from them.

Not yet anyway.
stop being an emo fag and burn those bridges now.

gottoys? said:
That's a hard one isn't it? How much should you get attached to the little girl if there isn't a chance for you and the mom. What happens when mom gets a new victim - I mean guy.

I asked that because he said he's already very close to the little girl. And that kid is going to need some normalcy in her life, and obviously that isn't going to come from the mom.

Lord Flaccid said:
I asked that because he said he's already very close to the little girl. And that kid is going to need some normalcy in her life, and obviously that isn't going to come from the mom.

Agree'd. I hate what some parents do to their kids, use them as pawns to play people. My older sister is like this and I think all the time about getting her son from her. But he loves her so much.