Gun-related challenge: Tell me what's wrong with this pic

AK-47 the best there is. When you absolutely positively have to kill every motherfucker in the room accept no substitute.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlsXmZpOzqI"]YouTube - Jackie Brown-Ak 47[/ame]

Read. Comprehend. Reply.

Read:
lulz, I was watching CNN the other day in the lunch room and some woman anchor said something to the effect of "the only purpose of the AK47 assault machine gun is mowing down civilians."

I laughed for a good 10 minutes, then went out to my car, retrieved my gun, and shot out the TV.

I did, you shot your TV! :fly:

Read back through that a couple of times and maybe you'll get it. I'll wait.

lulz, I was watching CNN the other day in the lunch room and some woman anchor said something to the effect of "the only purpose of the AK47 assault machine gun is mowing down civilians."

I laughed for a good 10 minutes, then went out to my car, retrieved my gun, and shot out the TV.
nope, still there.

Pee ess - Pssst: You can't really kill the people on your TV.

The standard rear sites are not matched for the launcher. You have a different one you use when the 203 is on. I've seen some non-US models that have a side site for it.

That little flip up one in the picture Duke posted goes on the top rail right behind the front sight when using the M203, you should be able to use use it with the standard rear-sight/grab handle deal.

I'm curious to know what else you folks used...

That little flip up one in the picture Duke posted goes on the top rail right behind the front sight when using the M203, you should be able to use use it with the standard rear-sight/grab handle deal.

I'm curious to know what else you folks used...

anytime I've used and seen one the rear site carry handle replaced with one that is a few inches taller. Or a scope was put on the standard carry handle.

Marines_M203_Training.jpg

M4andM203.jpg

M16a2m203_afmil.jpg