guitar hero thread!

kotzbrocken said:
Is it an Epiphone or a Gibson? What model did you only pay $300 for!? My roommate's brother has a 1981 Gibson SG Standard and I'm a bit envious of that. It's not in the greatest condition but it's still very nice.

my sg is a gibson...buddy of mine who worked for a guitar shop sold it to me for quite a deal obviously

kotzbrocken said:
That Fender looks nice. I'd prefer one of the fat strats with a single-coil pickup and a humbucker pickup. And that Gibson...

I can only imagine the pricetag on that one, but it'd be really nice.

A new Hummingbird will usually run you in the ball park of $2,000 - $2,500

ChikkenNoodul said:
That is one DAMN sexy banjo

sexier banjo than the old guy's:

46665597_F_tn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ChikkenNoodul said:
That's a sexier banjo PLAYER

:drool: moon faced kid

I beg to differ. That furry banjo is pretty sexy...in a furry kind of way. Just picture how much more awesome that old guy would look playing a furry banjo.

kotzbrocken said:
I beg to differ. That furry banjo is pretty sexy...in a furry kind of way. Just picture how much more awesome that old guy would look playing a furry banjo.
Well yes, I agree that that fur ensconced banjo would work far better for the old fellow.

But that doesn't change my opinion that the rather ornate banjo he is playing is a much sexier banjo than the furry one.

I liken it to a Jiffy Lube employee wearing a Ulysse Nardin, incredibly sexy watch for certain but a Timex Ironman would be a much more suitable complement to his person.

Fat Burger said:
This would be my choice for an SG :drool:
[imghttp://www.everythingsg.com/catalogs/1993%20Les%20Paul%20SG%2061%20Reissue.jpg[/img]

One of the nicest feeling guitars I've ever played was actually the Eric Clapton Strat. Course, I've never played one of the higher-end PRSes or anything like that.

I have one of those in the same color...had it about 12 years now