Thread Guise I shall henceforth only be nice guy wickie

I am up by 6:30 every day. While sloths probably don't go to sleep until then
I get up before 0100 and if it's slow I like to post and read.
I bet half the complaints were from entitled SJWs who woke to a wall of drunken Hips posts and Giphy Nukes posts.
It's full on conspiracy, mAh brothers.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and HipHugHer
he takes the site down because he doesn't want new members at night. if you notice the early morning posters are fbk and wickie. he thinks we will corrupt the new members

We're a worldly bunch. 0dark30 is the best time to catch Lambie or MacG or Adi or Ozzy on here live and the 502 Gateway business is mucking that all up.

Actually not Adi so much. I don't think that guy sleeps, or maybe he just lives on American time seeing as he doesn't have to keep hours that serve The Man™.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
We're a worldly bunch. 0dark30 is the best time to catch Lambie or MacG or Adi or Ozzy on here live and the 502 Gateway business is mucking that all up.

Actually not Adi so much. I don't think that guy sleeps, or maybe he just lives on American time seeing as he doesn't have to keep hours that serve The Man™.
Unless it's gig time. Then Adi spends 18 hours on a train to Gujarat, sets up his pedalboard for 11 hours, attends 13 straight rehearsals for 5 grueling days then soundchecks for a week before the gig.

Unless it's gig time. Then Adi spends 18 hours on a train to Gujarat, sets up his pedalboard for 11 hours, attends 13 straight rehearsals for 5 grueling days then soundchecks for a week before the gig.

I'm surprised he can get 158 knobs turned to just the right spot in only 11 hours. Consummate professional that one.

The video session went well today. I'll have them all uploaded on nukesisaselfishprick.com by the end of the week.

You should give the not whiny bitch members super secret handshake I know something you don't know links to your awesomeness so the whiny bitch everything should be my way ones can fume over not knowing what all the not whiny bitch ones are all raving about.