Great Weekend!

jaxxor said:
I'm pretty sure I'd get thrown out of a wine tasting...probably shortly after HNE

oh yeah, I'll get thrown out, but you'll get dragged out - after being found under a table or something....

happily neverafter said:
oh yeah, I'll get thrown out, but you'll get dragged out - after being found under a table or something....
Mumbling something about goose eggs and his golf club, while picking leaves out of his hair. jack is the man. :cool:

uuuuuhh, bast?? What's going on there?

Melting.jpg

I picked up some carpet, laid down the carpet, went 4 wheeling, fell off the 4 wheeler, got rolled over by the 4 wheeler, and had a cheesecake blizzard.

smileynev said:
I picked up some carpet, laid down the carpet, went 4 wheeling, fell off the 4 wheeler, got rolled over by the 4 wheeler, and had a cheesecake blizzard.

were you eating the cheesecake blizzard while pinned down by the 4 wheeler?

smileynev said:

sounds like good times.

why_ask_why said:
were you eating the cheesecake blizzard while pinned down by the 4 wheeler?

No, but that would have been more fun

smileynev said:

4wheeling and eating icecream in the frozen tundra?
The hell is wrong with you?

Drool-Boy said:
4wheeling and eating icecream in the frozen tundra?
The hell is wrong with you?

I wasn't eating the blizzard while 4 wheeling. Nor is it frozen up here anymore. It was about 70 degrees on Saturday.