Got shot with a Frickin Laser

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Over the past two years I've started getting bad ingrown hairs on my neck and shaving rash every few shaves. It's really annoying, looks bad, and isn't getting any better. It's like the skin just started growing thicker there. My wife as a present contacted Ideal Image and bought me the laser hair removal. It's like 500 for a life time gaurntee that they can just stop the hair from growing there.
I got the first treatment yesterday. It was a little odd. You put on this glasses simlar to tanning glasses. At each laser pulse it does a super quick shot of wet air and you feel like you are getting shocked. It even makes a sound like you're getting shocked and you smell a little ozone smell. The hair in the area starts to shed a few day later and grows back a little thinner. You get it done every 6 weeks and after a few treatments no hair will grow there.

What cosmetic stuff have you had done?

i'm a guy..
i.e. None
i dry shave
cut all my hair off
and trim my Go-T

Thats as far as i go when it comes to "cosmetic" stuff

FAG

(yes a guy who drives a miata just called you a fag, i think its time to /life)

<333 glad the laser didnt kill you

b_sinning said:
Actually I've only seen hot girls working there. I like to think that when no one is there they take turns lasering each others bikini regions.

I approve

and holy shit, metro called you gay! :fly:

:)

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'd consider getting that done, I only shave every 2-3 days because of those damn hairs

And last night I discovered that the neck seal on a drysuit SERIOUSLY aggravates them

I bet that sucks.

I figured this was a problem that just wasn't going to go away so I might as well take care of it.

b_sinning said:
I bet that sucks.

I figured this was a problem that just wasn't going to go away so I might as well take care of it.
:lol: yeah, it hurts

If it wasn't bad enough that my shoulders are all bruised and sore from wearing steel double tanks for the first time/the instructor trying to adjust my harness underwater - I woke up with a big rash on my neck

hahahahaha mostly boys have been posting in this cosmetic thread, and the only chick to hasn't had anything done hahahahahaha

Thorn Bird said:
hahahahaha mostly boys have been posting in this cosmetic thread, and the only chick to hasn't had anything done hahahahahaha

a guy started the thread babe :p