Thread Goodbye August... Hello September♥

this is 50-75k people in about a 5 block radius. go be an annoying douche elsewhere. I'm not buying and you are as clueless as always

Buying what? You ain't saying anything but your usual bullshit. I'm rad, I have this, I know this person, I'm going to do this, I so awesome!!! And no I'm not jealous of you, you don't do anything that I am interested in.

buying your sorry ass bullshit. you're a sore loser in life.

:lol: Ok there are no skimpy dressed chicks at any other conferences. None at all.

girlsofe3_3.jpg

booth_babes_05.jpg

hI2p0.jpg

CCBabe3.jpg

semababes.jpg

sema-babes-2010.jpg

2011-Adultcon-LA-180-480x720.jpg

:tard:

nice job using google for random chicks. my hat is off to you, sir. I stand defeated.

fucking moron. :lol: what are you even trying to prove here? I have a huge festival blocks from my place and I'm happy about it and like going. why is that a problem for you? what's that? because you're a colossal douchebag? oh right, somehow I forgot.

nice job using google for random chicks. my hat is off to you, sir. I stand defeated.

fucking moron. :lol: what are you even trying to prove here? I have a huge festival blocks from my place and I'm happy about it and like going. why is that a problem for you? what's that? because you're a colossal douchebag? oh right, somehow I forgot.

ahh you said I was bullshitting when I said all conferences have skimpy dressed women. I proved you wrong. Now you are crying. You are funny.

There aren't any at the Dell Conference I was just at.

Let me tell you how horribly unsexy going to a ASTRO conference is.

*ASTRO = American Society for Radiation Oncology

No booth babes. none. Instead you get large foam rubber mock ups of prostates and breasts.

Let me tell you how horribly unsexy going to a ASTRO conference is.

*ASTRO = American Society for Radiation Oncology

No booth babes. none. Instead you get large foam rubber mock ups of prostates and breasts.

:lol: Still gotta be a good place to find a keeper though.

wrong again like always. it really gets tiresome. how does your wife do it? lady must be a saint, honestly.

you know who else I argue on here with? no one. you know who else you argue with on here? everyone. get a clue. you're a jerkoff.
I've grown tired of your lameness. bye

That's basically all conferences.

Yeah, I've been to other cons locally. Dragon con is one of the biggest and most fun so I always thought it would be fun. It's kinda like the idea that you can go to lots of festivals where people do drugs and get funky with the art installations, but Burning Man is probably the best. I think that would be fun too.