Good TV is out there

BigDov said:
Saw that a couple weeks ago..... the part where they read the letters all those folks wrote, and their diaries and stuff is what got to me the most.

Yeah, to hear them describe it in their own words.... *shivers*... it was heartbreaking. I musta had 3 blankets on the bed but I was still shivering just hearing about it all. ....dunno why I thought it was a good idea to watch that as I was falling asleep. Needless to say I didn't sleep verah well last night. :(

Pandora said:
Yeah, to hear them describe it in their own words.... *shivers*... it was heartbreaking. I musta had 3 blankets on the bed but I was still shivering just hearing about it all. ....dunno why I thought it was a good idea to watch that as I was falling asleep. Needless to say I didn't sleep verah well last night. :(
Why the hell am I so hungry this morning?

Pandora said:

I saw that too. I also saw the Unsolved History segment on the Discovery Channel, where they went and dug up some of the bones and analyzed the site and found evidence of butchering and whatnot. Both were really good.

I love the vh1 I love the 80s and 90s shows.

One thing that blew me away about that show the first 48 hours was when they were at one of the crime scenes. They are nothing like csi. There is only 2 or 3 people there actually checking everything out and they are idiots. They were looking at this big brown puddle on the carpet in a hotel room. The cops were saying "I think someone spilled choclate syrup here." Another cop goes "I think it's blood." "Well I don't know. Maybe someone should taste it." "I'm not licking the floor in this place." And 5 feet away is a bloody knife. Why you would you not first think it's blood?! They didn't even consider using something to test for blood. This was in either Austin or Houstin. Not a small city. The other city stuff happened in was Miami.

Sarcasmo said:
I saw that too. I also saw the Unsolved History segment on the Discovery Channel, where they went and dug up some of the bones and analyzed the site and found evidence of butchering and whatnot. Both were really good.

They find knaw marks on the bones? A little dried up ketchup?

b_sinning said:
I love the vh1 I love the 80s and 90s shows.

One thing that blew me away about that show the first 48 hours was when they were at one of the crime scenes. They are nothing like csi. There is only 2 or 3 people there actually checking everything out and they are idiots. They were looking at this big brown puddle on the carpet in a hotel room. The cops were saying "I think someone spilled choclate syrup here." Another cop goes "I think it's blood." "Well I don't know. Maybe someone should taste it." "I'm not licking the floor in this place." And 5 feet away is a bloody knife. Why you would you not first think it's blood?! They didn't even consider using something to test for blood. This was in either Austin or Houstin. Not a small city. The other city stuff happened in was Miami.

I love the First 48. Cool show. American Justice, Cold Case Files, etc. I'm addicted to those shows.

Sarcasmo said:

Yeah they read some rescuers account of finding a girl crying at the side of her mothers body. The flesh on the mothers arms and legs were missing, as they had to eat it for survival. *shivers* I would starve to death first. Life just wouldn't be worth living to me if that's the cost of survival.

Pandora said:
Yeah they read some rescuers account of finding a girl crying at the side of her mothers body. The flesh on the mothers arms and legs were missing, as they had to eat it for survival. *shivers* I would starve to death first. Life just wouldn't be worth living to me if that's the cost of survival.

Not me. It was nice knowing ya, NOW GET IN ME BELLY!!!!

I wonder if Chikken actually tastes like it? I'd get drunk eating him, I'd have to save him for last. :fly: