Good TV is out there

Pandora said:
I just thought we drive down Buford and pick someone up? :D

*wow I'm going to hell*

It's not like you said you were going to fly to Hanoi and pick up some gook food.

b_sinning said:
Bravo is typically the gay man's tv. That and the Sundance channel.

DirectTV has a channel called LOGO
I was flippin channels one night and saw they had Being John Malkovich on, so I stopped to watch for a bit. Then the commercials came on. The first was for a news program featuring the gay perspective on the katrina disaster. I was a bit :confused:. Then there were a few commericals for mens underpants, featuring muscley guys in bananna hammocks. I was like :wtf:Finally they had a commercial for a "personal lubricant", but they wouldnt say what it was for exactly, and I was like ":eek:Holy shit this channels gay!"
Then I went and got some beer.

Drool-Boy said:
DirectTV has a channel called LOGO
I was flippin channels one night and saw they had Being John Malkovich on, so I stopped to watch for a bit. Then the commercials came on. The first was for a news program featuring the gay perspective on the katrina disaster. I was a bit :confused:. Then there were a few commericals for mens underpants, featuring muscley guys in bananna hammocks. I was like :wtf:Finally they had a commercial for a "personal lubricant", but they wouldnt say what it was for exactly, and I was like ":eek:Holy shit this channels gay!"
Then I went and got some beer.

Yep. its a Viacom channel. If you had VH1 Megahits before, its Logo now A few weeks ago they had a Wonderfalls marathon (that show on FOX that lasted two episodes that was a Joan of Arcadia clone with inanimate objects. Apparantly they shot at least 7 shows) I thought about watching, but I get enough questions when I watch AZN network, I dont need questions on why im watching the Gay channel from my roomate. :)

ChikkenNoodul said:
There was an all-gay Orbitz commercial or something like that on Bravo when I watched this thing on Roy Horn, I didn't realize there were that many (gay commercials)

They are a multi-fabulous dollar industry you know.

I usually watch the news channels late at night. There's pretty much nothing else on except maybe for Star Trek or Will & Grace etc.