FYI Good morning

[GIPHY="#metoo ruined the earth"]https://media1.giphy.com/media/Cgj3QxIC5McCc/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

@King Wickie are you back Mon or Tues?

im baaaaaaaaaaaacccck

This hiatus was a good experience. I learned that I agree with duke and pony boy and assa. This site is filled with nothing but negativity and cancer. Even when i am nice to people I get shit on. If i wasn't such a nice and caring guy i would have never logged back in.

I do care about everyone here though. That's my problem is i care to much. I will wade through the cancer to try and help you people save your souls.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
im baaaaaaaaaaaacccck

This hiatus was a good experience. I learned that I agree with duke and pony boy and assa. This site is filled with nothing but negativity and cancer. Even when i am nice to people I get shit on. If i wasn't such a nice and caring guy i would have never logged back in.

I do care about everyone here though. That's my problem is i care to much. I will wade through the cancer to try and help you people save your souls.
I love you too Wickie, but please stay away from my soul.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
im baaaaaaaaaaaacccck

Bullshit.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
My existence on this earth is to help people become one with the Lord and Savior. I aint only here to benefit me.
Nobody here wants you to help them become one with the Lord. They know your past all too well.

Nobody here wants you to help them become one with the Lord. They know your past all too well.

Sir I have been a Christian for many moons. I have donated food and helped hand it out to the poor at the Church on quite a few occasions. I have volunteered at old folks home, i have volunteered at good will. What you people perceive to be about me is all Wrong.

Sir I have been a Christian for many moons. I have donated food and helped hand it out to the poor at the Church on quite a few occasions. I have volunteered at old folks home, i have volunteered at good will. What you people perceive to be about me is all Wrong.
You can't earn salvation Wickie.

Typical Christian. "Let me tell you how good and better I am than you"

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD