FYI Good morning, dillweeds.

they also just instantiated a new requirement for promotion, mandatory 3 year field tour to top out at gg15. Im not in the military motherfucker, i specifically am a civilian now so i DONT have to move my shit around without choice.

Thats gonna go over like a lead brick with the rest of the civvie population here.

All to get a maximum career pay of bachelors entry level on the outside.

they also just instantiated a new requirement for promotion, mandatory 3 year field tour to top out at gg15. Im not in the military motherfucker, i specifically am a civilian now so i DONT have to move my shit around without choice.

Thats gonna go over like a lead brick with the rest of the civvie population here.

All to get a maximum career pay of bachelors entry level on the outside.

Time to become a park ranger!

Time to become a park ranger!

yeah, that also comes with the "will never pay more than bachelors students fresh outta school" thing. Im outta here as soon as i get the balls to do it. I dont wanna job hunt, and i have all kindsa stupid restrictions about who i can work for.

oh. Local space. Not space space, you know, interesting space.
yeah, desk space.

Project lead got sold a bill of goods by Blue Agility about scrum/agile programming models, and built out some trailers as scrum pits. Project leader demanded we spend ~40% of our time in the scrum pit. Management now wants us all to give up our regular desks because "we aren't there most of the time".

I might be exaggerating, some of it has to go into kickbacks for the screwdriver company heads brother in law the congressman.

I worked with a Captain Willard at Loc Ninh in 68. Smart as a whip he was, damn shame what they did to him.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes