GAY Gonna have to stop pushing in stools now.

Usually threads about other forums threads about other forums are lame... but that one is pretty entertaining.

You are overly paranoid and brought this drama onto yourself. No need to keep it going, just go about business ss usual.

And fuck, how many random forums are you on? And why does the same group of people seem to be on all the same random forums?

Towards the beginning of that thread I thought reship was pretty creepy. Towards the end I'm thinking hes pretty awesome. Dude has you two nailed down. :lol:

You've made almost no attempts at concealing your privacy on the net. Why the concern now? Takes a lot to piss someone off to the point of them even beginning to think about doing something, wtf have you guys been up too?

Depends where it is. :D
I'm not talking about value, I'm talking about size. 1 acre does not mean you "live in a house on sizable land, with pitch darkness at night."

It might be a valuable 1 acre, but it's still 1 acre.

I'm not talking about value, I'm talking about size. 1 acre does not mean you "live in a house on sizable land, with pitch darkness at night."

It might be a valuable 1 acre, but it's still 1 acre.

It's all relative.

1 acre here would be a massive amount of space.

It's all relative.

1 acre here would be a massive amount of space.
:waw:
1acre in a suburb does not preclude your access to emergency services.

Either way, I find this hi-lar-ious.

Last edited:
This. And honestly it seems like you are all a bit off to be going to this extreme. Like you always tell us when you're stirring up shit "it's just the Internet."

Werd.

It's either the internet or it aint. It seemed alright for you to fuck with peoples lives, but when it happens to you the defence is 'I HAS CHILDREN'. Sorry, no sympathy from me unless something completely fucked up comes to light. Sorry guys, I like you and all but you do reap what you sow.

Yes it sucks....but it's just the internet, right? Right?

Last edited:
Also dude youve been around forums for a while, you know the score, I know you wanted to say bye and all that but you know 100% that this just makes it all worse for you, your family (allegedly) and encourages people. Why bother? If you NEED to leave a forum, you do it without the goodbye thread. You and your wife already know internet drama is fed by information and attention, and you're giving it them.

click46.gif

This is why I have started to be extra careful on the net now. Changing my email address on websites to something without my name in it---deleting everything on faceboook...etc.

I'm getting too old to deal with creeps online. :hs: It used to be fun :fly:

This. And honestly it seems like you are all a bit off to be going to this extreme. Like you always tell us when you're stirring up shit "it's just the Internet."

These people are freaks that live in my area. I'm not worried about my info being outed, i'm worried about what one of those weirdos will do with my info.