Gift idea

BadMojo

Half-staff Member
Feb 20, 2006
Marklar
₥0
For those of you that are animal lover's, here is a special gift. I bought Drool one last year and we put it on the fridge. When people came over to the house they would have this horrified look. Hysterical!

http://www.monthlydoos.com/

I need to make a calendar like that but with my own logs, and have them posed in various places. Like a log in a hot dog bun, or a log on someones keyboard, or one floating in the pool of holy water just inside a catholic church. Maybe put a little hat on one. I bet Id sell bunches of them!

I need to make a calendar like that but with my own logs, and have them posed in various places. Like a log in a hot dog bun, or a log on someones keyboard, or one floating in the pool of holy water just inside a catholic church. Maybe put a little hat on one. I bet Id sell bunches of them!

1st customer right here!

Sounds like a fun but stinky project!