Ontopic Games Thread of love

There is a lot of negativity in the Fallout community about this. I've seen sources trying to walk that back and say "it's not ONLY an online survival game."

If that's true I wouldn't be surprised to see some pre-E3 announcement or leak from Bethesda to get ahead of the negativity

Im fine with a survival game, I just dont want to be forced to play it online with other idiots
If theres a significant fleshed out single player component, then Ill likely give it a whirl

Im fine with a survival game, I just dont want to be forced to play it online with other idiots
If theres a significant fleshed out single player component, then Ill likely give it a whirl
Hell, even private servers. I'd love to play with the half a dozen or so members on here that would really get into it.

Could be the closest we ever actually get to the Useless Commune

Hell, even private servers. I'd love to play with the half a dozen or so members on here that would really get into it.

Could be the closest we ever actually get to the Useless Commune

This is actually a very good selling point for me.

I like to play like a dick though, you'd hate me in an online vs game. I'd steal your horse, bang your e-wife and befriend your dog and take it away from you.

Actually, I'd do that to @fly in real life. Nothing personal. wink wink @APRIL

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and APRIL
This is actually a very good selling point for me.

I like to play like a dick though, you'd hate me in an online vs game. I'd steal your horse, bang your e-wife and befriend your dog and take it away from you.

Actually, I'd do that to @fly in real life. Nothing personal. wink wink @APRIL
:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
I'd actually like to play an online game with you two one day. We'd start drinking in the morning and wreak havoc.

I remember playing WOW with strangers being a shit ton of fun when drunk. We'd laugh our assess off at times.
Let's do it.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG