GAY Game of Thongs thread (open spoilers alert)

Never seen this... hmmm
Watch it.
You'll see this guy nekkid

As well as others.

09de119db636f7b01a4e5f1de2fb6db1.jpg

All he did was bend her over and she just took it. Kind of like the recent wedding night of recently.
It seemed a lot less like rape. She knew it was her duty, just not what to expect since she was new at it. She even had servants teach her so she would be better at it, so I don't think the act was disagreeable with her. With sansa it was purposely degrading.

Plus we all wanted to see that chick naked.

It seemed a lot less like rape. She knew it was her duty, just not what to expect since she was new at it. She even had servants teach her so she would be better at it, so I don't think the act was disagreeable with her. With sansa it was purposely degrading.

Ya makes sense.

Anyone who is complaining about Sansa getting raped and claiming its too much, and they wont watch the show anymore, is a massive hypocrite who had no problem with a dude getting his dick chopped off.

Anyone who is complaining about Sansa getting raped and claiming its too much, and they wont watch the show anymore, is a massive hypocrite who had no problem with a dude getting his dick chopped off.
Agreed. The Sansa scene was nothing in comparison.

She cried during the entire scene. I'd say it was pretty disagreeable with her. Go back and watch the scene. it's very uncomfortable to watch.

She cried during the entire scene. I'd say it was pretty disagreeable with her. Go back and watch the scene. it's very uncomfortable to watch.
For her first time though she had no idea what was going on, was probably painful and wasn't at all what she imagined her first time would be like.

But I don't think she was against the idea of having sex, or even having sex with drogo that night.

But the question was, is her issue with Theon being there or not? She had no visible issues kissing Ramsay. But started to panic only after being asked to take off her clothes with Theon there.
EDIT: Nevermind you were talking about Danaerys

Last Night

Hardhome

Way off track of the books now. And tense. So far, the north has given us two fantastic battles in this series.

Rumor is that the Night King was the 13th Lord Commander of the nights watch, and that his name was Brandon Stark....

amqzCWc.jpg