GAY Game of Thongs thread (open spoilers alert)

aa47786a39fd0f7b359de1ebab3a659c.jpg
708475.gif

Except that literally no one, other than you, thinks that Theon Greyjoy is a Stark. Do you even recall why he was in Winterfell?
Sansa called him a brother. He grew up in winterfell from a young kid to a young man. And apparently that's all it takes to be considered a brother according to Asa and brony.

Sansa called him a brother. He grew up in winterfell from a young kid to a young man. And apparently that's all it takes to be considered a brother according to Asa and brony.
You can argue all the ridiculous points that you want, but can you honestly deny that Jon and Bran make the most sense in that passage that Old Nan is talking about.

You can argue all the ridiculous points that you want, but can you honestly deny that Jon and Bran make the most sense in that passage that Old Nan is talking about.
Makes the most sense? Sure. 8 was only commenting in a technical sense to begin with that Bran and Jon are not brothers.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Meh, Theon was raised at House Winterfell. So was Jon. :iono:

I think the writer of that story ("brother who took him down"), either didn't know that Jon wasn't a Stark, or they did, & they just decided to name him as a brother, since Ned raised him as his. That's where the answer lies. So, everyone shut the fuck up.

Asa's sweaty fupa is in a bunch & Brony's got multi-posts of insanity, (quite obvs weed induced), over no actual fucking answers.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and OzSTEEZ

A boy being brought into a family and raised as one of the other children in that family. That unequivocally makes one a brother. Ask anyone that was adopted as a child if there's any question as to whether they have siblings.

I don't know if Sansa ever called theon a brother but he was raised as a member of a different family. Jon was raised as Neds son.

Meh, Theon was raised at House Winterfell. So was Jon. :iono:

I think the writer of that story ("brother who took him down"), either didn't know that Jon wasn't a Stark, or they did, & they just decided to name him as a brother, since Ned raised him as his. That's where the answer lies. So, everyone shut the fuck up.

Asa's sweaty fupa is in a bunch & Brony's got multi-posts of insanity, (quite obvs weed induced), over no actual fucking answers.

Oh you'll call us out but not the Aussies contribution to the cluster fuck? :p biased!

A boy being brought into a family and raised as one of the other children in that family. That unequivocally makes one a brother. Ask anyone that was adopted as a child if there's any question as to whether they have siblings.

I don't know if Sansa ever called theon a brother but he was raised as a member of a different family. Jon was raised as Neds son.
Theon came to the Stark as a young kid. He grew up with them. That would make him a brother. And yes, when Sansa confront him when she saw him with the Boltons, she asked him how he could do that (burnt he death) his brothers.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

And he was thought to literally be Ned's son. Theon was always a Greyjoy.