Friday night plans

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥76
Looking for ideas. So far all I can come up with is dinner out then oscar nominated film at the modern art museum. Not sure if that's going to be fun or just annoying. French with subtitles and all.

I'm not drinking.

Does everything y'all have planned involve alcohol?

Going out to Bellini's to watch Shawn... probably only drink Red Bull to keep up with everyone past my bedtime.

Alcohol is so like... 1999.

Going out to Bellini's to watch Shawn... probably only drink Red Bull to keep up with everyone past my bedtime.

Alcohol is so like... 1999.
Isn't it? I'm starting my night off right: with a Super Tiger Energy Drink. It's authentic because it comes from the imported food section of my local mexican grocery, and has actual chinese writing on it. Also, according to the label, it has NEW SUPER POWER.

I'll let everyone know how it goes. In case of emergency contact SUPER NHF CANNING SDN. BHD. of Johor Malaysia.

Isn't it? I'm starting my night off right: with a Super Tiger Energy Drink. It's authentic because it comes from the imported food section of my local mexican grocery, and has actual chinese writing on it. Also, according to the label, it has NEW SUPER POWER.

I'll let everyone know how it goes. In case of emergency contact SUPER NHF CANNING SDN. BHD. of Johor Malaysia.

Is the label harshly translated into english? If so, drink with caution. :p

shit dude, binge drinking and shooting up some household cleaners sounds safer.