GAY found a dildo

gee

Finally a new goddamn title
Sep 29, 2012
Halifax
Marklar
₥35,633
@Amstel found a dildo at the stable, he says let's ride it.

@Valve1138 found a dildo at the jobsite, he says don't worry, I've got this, I'll go get my truck. I've got the load carrying capacity for this, I've got lots of room in the back.

@fly found a dildo at the world of beer, he says this is great, it's a large serving of dildo, dark in color and very stout, I'll put this down my throat, I give this dildo an 8 out of 10.

@my little brony found a neglected dildo, he says I don't discriminate. I'm a liberal like that and it deserves better, no dildo gets left behind in the country I want to live in, I'll take care of it, this dildo is making me cry these liberal tears but it's the right thing to do.

@King Wickie found a dildo at the trump rally, he says this was made overseas, we have to kick this dildo out of the country. We need to manufacture dildos here, we need better dildo jobs here in america, we need to make dildos great again. We need to build a wall to keep the foreign dildos out. Those could be terrorist dildos.

@strawberry love found a dildo and slyly brought it home to compare it to her favorite. After comparing the two side by side, she placed them both in a forgotten bottom drawer of a forgotten dresser in a never used guest room, went online, and upsized to something a bit bigger.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and pacojas
@Darth Handsome found a dildo and they partied. The next day, the dildo sent 3 back to back text messages to Darth.
Darth dropped that stage 5 clinger like a hot potato.

DeRosa%202.jpg