WTF Forum Upgrade - New Mobile Site!

i gotta click a little icon on the right now to take me to the last post instead of just clicking on the thread, and the up button on the bottom which took me to the forum index is no longer there, now it just takes me to the top which does nothing because there's no link up top now to take you back to useless chatter.

whole thing is a fail. it's like going back to AOL.

there is a quick reply but you gotta press this tiny icon underneath an individual post.

i'm trying to find the positives now but i don't see any. there's a report post button, but no reputation button next to it. :iono:

i'm guessing there's no way to do themes with mobile? ;)

there is a quick reply but you gotta press this tiny icon underneath an individual post.

i'm trying to find the positives now but i don't see any. there's a report post button, but no reputation button next to it. :iono:

i'm guessing there's no way to do themes with mobile? ;)

This is a new vB feature. The first time they've attempted to address mobile themselves. I don't mind putting some work into it. However, I never use it so I don't really know what the old has that this doesn't. If the old one was that much better, I'll just switch it back and check it out again after a couple of revisions.