[Front Page] Forum upgrade complete-ish

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
89,643.86₥
@fly

^ found a minor glitch.

When you link to a post, the link takes you to the correct post but the "preview" of it shows something completely different.

Hit that link ^ about changing Maureen's name to strippersalt and you'll find its actually a link to your post from a page ago about changing user names every 6 months.

Wouldn't matter if all you saw was a link with a post number in it but the "preview" showing a totally different post can make things confusing.

Unless that's intentional, in which case well done, sir.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
46,624.23₥
Steam
mattressfish
@fly

^ found a minor glitch.

When you link to a post, the link takes you to the correct post but the "preview" of it shows something completely different.

Hit that link ^ about changing Maureen's name to strippersalt and you'll find its actually a link to your post from a page ago about changing user names every 6 months.

Wouldn't matter if all you saw was a link with a post number in it but the "preview" showing a totally different post can make things confusing.

Unless that's intentional, in which case well done, sir.
The mouseover preview should show you the very first post in the thread.

HipHugHer

Looks like Ted Nugent, Smells like Sasquatch
Apr 18, 2016
Marklar
89,643.86₥
The mouseover preview should show you the very first post in the thread.
On a phone the preview automatically shows, but it's a preview of the top post of that page, not a preview of the post you actually linked to

I don't know how else to explain it other than to say look at this page on a phone.

Immigrant

full of tales of hot tail
Apr 26, 2016
Marklar
43,313.59₥
That’s not confusing at all.

So we want to link to a specific post and it takes the link clicker to a different post. Got it.

Not that I ever link to a previous post. I don’t GAF