[Article] Forum upgrade complete-ish

Yeah, the worksafe one is basically the xenforo default theme with the logo crap hidden. I've no idea how to make the secondary bar not disappear. :hs:
Yeah, Xen buries shit in the oddest places. I often will use Inspect to identify the element in the my browser and then just search for element the in Xen. Sticky is shut off in worksafe.
I've got New Posts on my bookmark bar so no big deal, can just hit that if it don't want to scroll up. *Working on laptop usually with mouse.

So pretty much after he retires, and then gets so old the RV is just too much work, but he still needs some method of escape from the now 3 generations long cacophony of nagging.

So, regarding data usage.
When I am over my data limit for the month and am throttled, tapa doesn't load for shit.

Mobile chrome version works about as well as when I'm not throttled, other than images.

Not sure how that works, but good job @fly

Anybody else experiencing a lack of post formatting options. All my stuff is grayed out.

[well I'll be a monkey's uncle, I just figured it out. The little settings button that looks like a cog turns the formatting off and on.]

I didn't have to post this since I figured it out before I hit send, but I wanted to be a bro in case anybody else was having trouble with this.

Last edited: