Advice Forum App for iOS?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,402
Steam
mattressfish
Can someone with an Apple device see if they see this option and can install it (at the bottom of the screenshot)? If so, I'd like to PM you as a test and see if you're getting notifications.

1693235401904.png

This is what I found a the site. I looked in my phone settings and couldn’t find a way to adjust notifications for the install or safari.

92D19182-5796-4F19-8766-612FA6A31477.jpeg

@Valve1138 Any idea how to get it to work with notifications?

edit: This is what they say over on the XF forums, but no idea.

@Valve1138 Any idea how to get it to work with notifications?

edit: This is what they say over on the XF forums, but no idea.

No, none.

If you didn't, would you mind reading that thread and seeing if any of it makes sense?

Sounds like you need to install it as something called a PWA app when you click the install app button. Then you can enable notifications. Just adding it to the Home Screen as safari link won't allow for notifications.

It also sound like iOS will prompt you for all these options when you click the install app button.

Sounds like you need to install it as something called a PWA app when you click the install app button. Then you can enable notifications. Just adding it to the Home Screen as safari link won't allow for notifications.

It also sound like iOS will prompt you for all these options when you click the install app button.
You really won't try it? :lol: