Formal Notice: 6 shopping days.

b_sinning said:
Sure you guys aren't rushing your relationship?

He started dating you when you moved from the brownies into girl scouts?

Something like that... he was 23 while I was 14. Funny how I'm STILL in a training bra.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I'm jealous :(
I wanna be in a training bra

small boobs are so much better then big boobs :eek:

They're great for some activities... like playing ping pong against.

Otherwise it sucks trying to fill out a shirt and actually look like a female... not a prepubescent 12 year old boy.

April23 said:

Otherwise it sucks trying to fill out a shirt and actually look like a female... not a prepubescent 12 year old boy.
I suppose, I've just always hated having bigger boobs. Maybe a size smaller I would be ok with.

Like last night at the gym, I was running on the treadmill and the guy beside me was obviously staring, I quickly got off and went home :(

April23 said:

You just need to be with someone* that would make you FEEL like a female instead of a prepubescent 12 year old boy. ;)

*me

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I suppose, I've just always hated having bigger boobs. Maybe a size smaller I would be ok with.

Like last night at the gym, I was running on the treadmill and the guy beside me was obviously staring, I quickly got off and went home :(

Girls always want what they don't have, I guess.

*Fuxx Burger* said:

You should have just reached over and sped up his treadmill as fast as it would go.

April23 said:
Girls always want what they don't have, I guess.
Its true. I have naturally curly hair, and I wished I had straight hair. I have people with Straigh hair all the time tell me they wished they had curly hair.

What can you do?

April23 said:
See above post. I need you pookie!

Oohhhh baaaabeeey, whacha done to me!
whatcha done to me!
made me feel so good insiiiide
goooood inside!
and i just WANNA BE! WANNA BEEE!
close to you, You make me feel sooo ALIVE!

cause you make me feel!
YOU MAKE ME FEEL!
YOU make me feeeeel like a natural WOMAN! WOOOOOMAN!